We are in search of a Cerner Revenue Cycle Consultant to join our team to participate in guiding the client and Cerner colleagues in identifying and executing the changes required to achieve defined benefits. The RevCycle Consultant will assist in organizational change management, help clients identify opportunities for improvements, and is accountable for achieving the project’s targeted outcomes. The Cerner Revenue Cycle Consultant position will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience using effective consulting skills in meetings and events.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience driving the client through design of clinical and business processes, solutions and technology workflows, and successful adoption that will lead to achieved value.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.