Full-time opportunity. NO relo
This position is a senior technical resource that possesses advanced administration capability and is able to design, build, and customize ServiceNow applications and services. The Developer works across applications delivers new functionality and innovative solutions and support the entire development lifecycle.
* Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience required. Healthcare industry experience a plus. Must have a minimum of three years of ServiceNow development experience in large scale environment. ITIL V3 Certified preferred.
* Requires a software development background that will be enhanced by ServiceNow System Administration, ServiceNow Advanced System Administration, Scripting in ServiceNow, and Application Creation in ServiceNow.
* Experience in Enterprise and/or IT Service Management, Advanced System Administration, database design schemas and data modeling required.
Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, must communicate in a clear and sufficient manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate information to audiences at all levels of the organization, client representatives as well as provide end-user documentation and self-help solutions. Must have strong team leadership, must be able to collaborate well with others and actively incorporates their input. Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access and data manipulation and reporting techniques are desired.
* Designs and develops new ServiceNow applications and services.
* Assists ServiceNow System Administrators with incident resolution, as needed.
* Assists ServiceNow Business Analyst in estimating release level of effort.
* Provides mentoring and guidance for ServiceNow System Administrators.
* Takes ownership of complex business requirements and works them to completion.
* Reviews opportunities for process enhancements. Leads and drives all ideas for improvements within the tool, process, and metrics.
* Works with clients and vendors to ensure compliance with regulatory mandates.
* Promotes a continuous quality improvement effort to enhance the services provided to patients, their families, physicians, and members of the staff by demonstrating positive attitudes and actions through a display of courtesy, congeniality, cooperation, initiatives, sensitivity, and professionalism.
* Coordinates the assignment of tasks and helps resolve technical and operational problems. Evaluates the impact of solutions to ensure goals are achieved.
* Provides effective direction, guidance, and leadership over the staff for effective teamwork and motivation, and fosters the effective integration of efforts with system-wide initiatives.
* Encourages and supports diverse views and approaches, creating an environment of professionalism, respect, tolerance, civility and acceptance toward all employees, patients and visitors.
* Integrates diversity into departmental objectives, such as hiring, promotions, training, vendor selections etc., and practices.
* Participates in performance improvement initiatives and demonstrates the use of quality improvement in daily operations.
* Ensures compliance with regulatory agencies such as Joint Commission, DPH, etc. Develops and maintains procedures necessary to meet regulatory requirements.
* Ensures that department complies with hospital established policies, quality assurance programs, safety, and infection control policies and procedures.
* Ensures adequate equipment and supplies for department.
* Develops and maintains established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
* Complies with established departmental policies, procedures and objectives.
* Attends a variety of meetings, conferences, seminars as required or directed.
* Demonstrates the use of Quality Improvement in daily operations.
* Complies with all health and safety regulations and requirements.
* Respects diverse views and approaches, and contributes to maintaining an environment of professionalism, tolerance, civility and acceptance toward all employees, patients and visitors.
* Performs other similar and related duties as required or directed.
All responsibilities are essential job functions.