Full-Time Opportunity- No Relo
* The FMD/Application Analyst, End User Computing role is a highly technical position dealing with the support of our virtual environment, software deployment and system configurations.
* Moving from CITRIX environment to VMware environment.
* Bachelor of Science or equivalent work related experience preferred. Required background in XenDesktop, XenApp, AppV, and VSphere environment. Scripting and programming with PowerShell and batch script required. Must demonstrate technical experience with PC hardware and software support environment. Must have two (2) years technical customer service experience required. LANDesk knowledge preferred.
* Must be able to self-manage and have excellent interpersonal skills. Desktop operating systems, including registry level administration and active directory, and TCP/IP networking are required. Must have a solid knowledge base of Microsoft Office suite applications, and basic Inter/IntraNet skills.
* Must have excellent customer communication skills, be organized and efficient.
* Scripts and programs with PowerShell and Batch script.
* Managing and XenApp, XenDesktop, AppV and Vsphere environments.
* Provides management of Win XP and Windows 7 OS including registry level
* Administration and active directory.
* Supports Window Embedded OS and ThinOS.
* Manages and maintains production images for VDI and physical PCs/Laptops.
* Creates, tests and is responsible for the deployment of software packages.
* Presents changes being made to the environment to the Change Control Board.
* Work closely with SysAdmin and NetDes in supporting the virtual infrastructure.
* Virtualizing software using AppV.
* Manages VM's including vDisk updates/upgrades.
* Supports general CHG/HD tickets for VDI and other system hardware/software.
* Produces step-by-step documentation for all work being done in both test and production environments.
* Tests new hardware and software.
* Provides Critical Event Management support.
* Coordinates vendor management.
* Complies with established departmental policies, procedures and objectives.
* Attends a variety of meetings, conferences, seminars as required or directed.
* Demonstrates use of Quality Improvement in daily operations.
* Complies with all health and safety regulations and requirements.
* Respects diverse views and approaches, and contributes in maintaining an environment of professionalism, tolerance, civility and acceptance toward all employees, patients and visitors.
* Performs other similar and related duties as required or directed.
All responsibilities are essential job functions.