We are in search of a Cerner Professional Billing Lead who will work to oversee the implementation of the Cerner products and to provide guidance and ensure all milestones are met. The Cerner Professional Billing Lead position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Cerner PB certified.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on professional billing and charges (workflow and content design).
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience working as a Cerner Professional Billing Lead.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.