We are in search of an Epic Cupid Principal Trainer to join our team to participate in classroom training and Principal Training work. The Epic Cupid Principal Trainer position will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Epic Cupid Principal Trainer certified.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience participating in classroom training and Principal Training work.
- Portfolio of sample work including student-provided reviews from past classes, letters of recommendation from past client managers and actual sample materials are required.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.