New Epic implementation in need of a Cloverleaf certified resource for an integrated delivery system implementing full suite of Epic products across hospitals and clinics. This candidate should have Level III Cloverleaf certification or Level II with proven expert experience to help guide, mentor, and support build for this organizations. This is expected to be a 6-month engagement + Extension likely. Epic Bridges knowledge is a plus but not needed for this role. This role does require onsite presence. Cloverleaf 6.1 experience preferred.
• Cloverleaf certification level III required or Level II with proven expert experience
• Understanding of Cloverleaf structures required
• Epic Bridges certification or experience preferred
• Experience developing, testing, and implementing conversions between third party systems and Epic utilizing HL7 and other interface language preferred
• Experience documenting technical specifications detailing target data elements required
• Consultant needs to be in the Eastern Time zone, preferably within driving distance to the client (Connecticut).