Have you ever considered living in one of the most beautiful cities in California? Santa Barbra, known as the American Rivera, is ideally located on the Central Coast of California, just north of Los Angeles in between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains. The climate is as beautiful as the scenery, with amazing sunshine and a moderate climate all year long. Santa Barbara is known for its small beach town feel, but provides all the amenities you would expect from a much larger city.
The city of Santa Barbara and Cottage Health have been synonymous for 125 years, sharing a deeply rooted relationship that radiates throughout the community.
Cottage Health is now live on Epic EHR, with over 17 major software modules (covering inpatient, outpatient, emergency department, revenue and business systems, laboratory, and imaging).
We are in search of permanent Beaker Analysts/ Analyst Sr. to analyze, configure, develop, test, implement, support and maintain the Beaker (Laboratory) application, solutions and business processes to meet the operational and technical requirements of both the inpatient and outpatient laboratory environments.
Come join our team! Be part of a thriving field and help support a software system responsible for ensuring outstanding patient care.
• Associate's degree/Diploma in nursing, information technology, allied health professions, business or a related field or the equivalent of 4 years of progressively responsible work experience with an emphasis in clinical information applications and systems in health care, or a combination of education and experience, may be substituted for a degree.
• Epic certification is to be obtained within 3 months of training completion.
• Working knowledge of IT solutions and interfaces, operating platforms and network software.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools. Demonstrated understanding of clinical workflows and terminology specific to appropriate clinical department
• 3 years of experience in healthcare related information systems OR 3 years of clinical experience in the Laboratory area.
Preferred Education & Experience:
• Epic experience or certifications are preferred, but not required – we will provide you with the training to obtain the needed certifications.
Cottage Health is the largest healthcare provider between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Cottage Health was voted one of Modern Healthcare’s Top 100 Best Places to Work, Fortune Top 20 Best Workplaces in Healthcare, 5- star rating for overall safety and quality from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and many more accolades for services and patient satisfaction.
At Cottage Health, we rely on the skills and contributions of our talented team of professionals. That’s why we offer generous, relocation and rental assistance and an excellent compensation package that includes above-market salaries, premium medical benefits; pension plan and tax savings accounts.
If you would like to join our amazing family, please apply online at: http://jobs.cottagehealth.org/us/en-us/Information-Technology/Systems-Analyst/XjcP-jf1040-ct106061