Our Southeast client is looking for a Cerner Women's Health/OBGYN SME to implement net new Cerner install.
• Provide technical support to end-users as required
• Provide day to day support and integrity of all domains as they relate to Cerner OBGYN and organizations dependent on applications and services supported
• Ongoing analysis of databases and catalogs for documentation
• Documentation and tracking of all active build and maintenance issues.
• Participates and supports testing and release of new code and impact to infrastructure and support end-users
• Assist in evidenced based practice design, build and implementation of Cerner OBGYN to support patient care
• Senior Analyst with Cerner PowerChart Maternity, FetaLink,
• Cerner Nursing Documentation
• Cerner Women's Health experience required
• RN preferred
Interested? Email resume to email@example.com and let us know where you heard about us!
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work:
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, homegrown firm