We are in search of a Cerner PharmNet Analyst to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PharmD with Cerner IT experience/workflow preferred
- 2 years of experience in a hospital setting; PGY1 residency required, PGY2 residency preferred. Or 4+ years of experience in a hospital setting, board certification desired and previous IT experience preferred
- Cerner experience: Pharmnet: Inpatient, formulary build experience, strong knowledge of CKIs and Multum, bedrock, powerplans, order sentences, order catalog maintenance, tasks, Innovations (mCDS) experience highly desired, ambulatory experience highly desired (DCPTools, PhaDBproductmanager, PhadDBtools)
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.