Information Systems · EHR Electronic Hlth Rec Install
San Leandro, CA
Business Professional & IT
Full Time, Day
Req # 21368
SUMMARY: Alameda Health System is initiating an exciting project to implement a fully integrated Electronic Health System across all its five hospitals, multiple clinics and long-term care facilities throughout the Alameda County region. We are now recruiting for several Epic experienced professionals to join our team and help with this important implementation which will include the full scope of EPIC’s EHR and integrated Revenue Cycle.
We are looking for several EHR Applications Analysts to be part of this exciting EHR program implementation. As a Sr. EHR Application Analyst, you will be responsible for implementing, supporting and maintaining the Epic EHR application. You will be involved in workflow design, building and testing of the system, and will work with various Epic modules in either Clinical or Revenue Cycle arenas. We are seeking specific experience in the following: modules: Beaker (Lab), Clarity (BI/Reporting), Bridges, Optime (Anesthesia), ClinDoc, Resolue (HB or PB).
This is a great opportunity to further expand your Epic module experience. Modules include: ASAP, Clin Doc, Stork, Orders, Willow, Rehab, OpTime, Anesthesia, EpicCare Ambulatory, Healthy Planet, Wisdom, Ortho, Radiant, Cupid, Beaker, Grand Central ADT, Cadence Scheduling, Hospital/Professional billing, Claims, Tapestry etc.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:NOTE:The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification, however, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.
1. Act in an appropriate and professional manner as defined by the company’s Standards of Behavior, Policy and Procedures, and Scope of Services.
2. Role model AHS Standards of Behavior.
3. Provide subject matter expertise to team as needed. Assists management during employee orientation
4. Advise leadership in the development of strategies for EHR implementation and improvements of AHS workflow processes
5. Leads workflow design discussions, building and testing the system and analyzing associated issues.
6. Identifies issues that arise in assigned application area as well as issues that impact other application teams
7. Guides end users in ongoing training during all phases of implementation
8. Reviews the status of deliverables, issues and milestones with leadership.
9. Serves as a liaison between end users’ workflow needs and Epic implementation staff.
10. Performs other duties as required.
11. Function effectively and independently with minimal direction.
12. Manipulate complex, confidential data - with minimal direction.
13. Recommends strategy, plans, and alternatives to the senior leader proactively.
14. Proactively advise senior leaders of obstacles and impediments to maintaining schedules and milestones.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university.
Preferred Education: Master’s Degree in Information Technology
Required Experience: Six years Information Technology experience within a multi-entity, healthcare environment.
Preferred Experience: Prior Epic implementation experience; experience with clinical applications in either inpatient or outpatient setting; experience with revenue cycle applications or patient access services.
Required Licenses/Certifications: Current Epic certification or attainment of Epic certification within six months of employment.