IT Security Manager|
HealthTECH Resources, Inc.
View Company Profile
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Jun 07, 2018
||US - Arizona - Phoenix
||- n/a -
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Security Coordinator for a direct hire, FTE position at a renowned healthcare organization in AZ.
What are the duties of this Epic Security Coordinator job?
- Fully accountable for the design, creation, and management of complex administrative and technical security controls for all applications.
- Lead security meetings and develop implementation timelines and strategies relating to application security.
- Partners with IT and business staff to define application security requirements, design, documentation and implements related policy and procedures.
- Resolves all application security issues and ensures all changes to application security are approved and implemented within the established change control process.
- Coordinates application risk assessments and audits including periodic review of existing users, roles, profiles and security role matrices.
- Responsible for completing the security build, testing, user account provisioning and deprovisioning record creation.
- Develops the application security support plan, related documentation, and trains all application support staff on applications security procedures and related industry best practices.
- Note: we are only interested in candidates at this time that can commit to being hired into a permanent position for full-time, onsite work. This will require being local to, or relocation to, Phoenix, AZ.
What qualifications will the ideal candidate have?
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have in depth knowledge of data processing within various healthcare related applications (in particular, systems that contain Protected Health Information and patient financial data); HIPAA Privacy and security provisions and other applicable regulations; and role based security and how it's applied to application security.
- Must have a solid understanding of LDAP and how it relates to user provisioning and deprovisioning.
- Requires thorough knowledge of information security practices as they relate to information technology.
- Must have strong familiarity with risk analysis and risk management methodologies; and a solid understanding of application vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
- Must be able to write intricate system and user documentation.
- Must be able to provide and recommend remediation approach and not just provide vulnerability information.
- Experience and education:
- Requires current Epic Security certification.
- Advanced understanding of Epic Data Courier functionality highly preferred.
- Requires five (5) years of progressively responsible computer application security experience that demonstrates a thorough understanding of the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Prefer certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISA, etc.) in computer security.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience.
- A Master’s degree is preferred and may substitute for up to two (2) years of required experience; and a Doctorate degree may substitute for all required experience.
Why work here?
- They transform the lives of passionate professionals like you by offering opportunities for growth and providing you with the support you need to live well, be healthy, continue learning, develop skills, and grow professionally.
- They foster a collaborative and compassionate team ethos to create an atmosphere of excellence, respect, education, and leadership.
- Competitive wages, medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement system plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement, plus generous PTO and 10 holidays per year.