Senior Interface Developer|
View Company Profile
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Jan 28, 2019
||- n/a -
||US - Michigan - Detroit
Direct-hire: Sr. Interface Developer
Must be local or planning to relocate to Southeast Michigan
SENIOR INTERFACE DEVELOPER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Functions as a liaison of the Interoperability Team between project managers, team leads, technical staff, and application build teams and testing team, under the direction of the EDM Leadership.
- Participates in multidisciplinary requirements definition and documentation of Epic Bridges, Ensemble, and Cloverleaf integration engine needs, including secure ftp and HIE requirements.
- Assists in the successful deployment of Ensemble, Epic Bridges, and Cloverleaf application software upgrades and patches. Also, able to assist with secure ftp and HIE deployment.
- Integrates Ensemble, Epic Bridges, Cloverleaf, Secure ftp, and HIE into the current Interoperability computing environment, and develops documentation for EDM staff and CareTech Helpdesk as appropriate.
- Develops, tests, maintains and supports Ensemble, Epic Bridges, and Cloverleaf interfaces, Integration engine components, and Secure ftp and HIE as part of an enterprise interoperability implementation team. Ensures all steps of change management are followed and maintained.
- Participate in Problem Ticket and Service Request issue triaging and mitigation. Functions as a technical resource to other EDM staff and department business owner.
- Provides after-hours support via the CareTech Help Desk as part of an on-call rotation.
- Familiar with and complies with enterprise policies for security and confidentiality.
- On-Call: Required to participate in after hours on-call responsibilities
- Work Experience:
- 5+ years building, developing, and supporting Ensemble and Epic Bridges interfaces - knowledge of interface engine logic, data normalization, secure ftp, and HIE functionality.
- Cloverleaf experience - Highly desired, but not primary need.
- Experience developing, leading and performing large application test plans (functional, integration), Change Control, Interface Assessments, requirements, estimating, and scoping effort.
- Familiarity with other IT concepts (ftp, sftp, ssl, DNS, TCP/IP, LDAP, VPN, etc.).
- Familiarity with MS Windows applications, system administration and database skills.
- Familiarity with HL7 message structures.
- Workflow and Clinical Experience - Highly Preferred
- Ability to lead design sessions - Required
- Must be able to talk to internal clients such as lab, CMO, etc.. - Required
- Knowledge Transfer/Mentoring - Require
Certification, Licensure, Registration:
- Epic Bridges Certification - Highly desired
- Project management experience implementing interfaces to/from Epic, knowledge of Laboratory Information Systems, Revenue Cycle, and Ambulatory applications.