Ideal candidates will have expert-level knowledge of at least one top-tier ambulatory EHR solution, have a strong understanding of practice workflow, and be able to travel approximately 50% of the time to Mississippi & Arkansas and have remote home office in the south or southeast US. The EHR Coordinator must thrive in a fast-paced environment, respond well to change, and be a strong verbal and written communicator.
As an Electronic Health Record (EHR) Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Lead EHR Optimization efforts for assigned practice panel:
- Coordinate efforts to conduct assessments of how practices are currently utilizing their
- EHR systems and identify areas where their systems can be optimized to support ACO initiatives.
- Assist practices to fully leverage their existing EHR systems to support strategic ACO initiatives.
- Serve as a core team member in onboarding new ACO practices
- Support practices with MIPS compliance
- Provide EHR expertise:
- Serve as Aledade’s in-house expert for 1-2 of our top-tier EHRs, developing point of view on best practices to support each ACO initiative.
- Identify common approaches, such as templates or customized reports that practices can use to achieve specific aims, such as Medicare Wellness Visits, Chronic Care Management, or Referral Management.
- Identify existing or develop new educational materials that can assist practice staff in understanding how best to utilize their EHR system.
- Understand relevant EHR vendor system updates specifically related to population health management.
- Develop and support EHR-system-specific user groups comprised of representatives from Aledade’s ACO practices to identify best practices and training opportunities.
- Provide strategic input on how EHR optimization can support ACO initiatives.
- Facilitate data exchange:
- Assist practices in ensuring data is properly captured in their EHR systems in order to accurately generate quality measure and other reporting.
- Ensure practices are able to share practice-generated data with Aledade.
- Assist with development of interfaces and functionality related to Aledade’s efforts.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as requested by the senior management team.
What We Value:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Ideal candidates will be located in one of Aledade’s market areas but may be remote with access to a major airport
- Approximately 50% travel is required.
- Candidates should have related experience working as a client-facing project lead in the healthcare industry (i.e., ambulatory practice, EHR vendor, health plan, hospital, government, management consulting) with a proven track record of creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships and optimization of their EHR systems.
- Must have previous implementation or optimization experience with top-tier ambulatory EHRs and practice management software, preferably with expertise in NextGen, Centricity, e-MDs, Athena, Greenway, or eClinicalWorks products.
- Relevant competencies include developing and maintaining relationships with all team members, organizational skills, project management, critical thinking, problem solving, attention to detail, and effective written and verbal communication.
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining focus on key goals.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn.
We offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members:
- Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
- Educational Assistant Program
- Robust time off plan (20 days of PTO in your first year!)
- Paid Volunteer Days
- 11 paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
- Health, dental and vision insurance paid at 80% for employees and dependents
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Stock options
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Weekly catered lunches
- Jeans everyday workplace
- Gender neutral bathrooms
- And more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.