Would you like to join a large, thriving medical practice in North Carolina? Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A. has been treating patients in and around the Charlotte region since 1923. We are looking for a Physician Assistant to provide patient care in our Concord NC and Salisbury NC offices to continue our legacy of providing premier health care to the Carolinas.
Summary of the position:
Our Physician Assistants assess, plan and provide patient care under the supervision of a physician to ensure quality care to the patients and support for the physicians by providing medical treatment and medical care services to patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Examines patient, performs comprehensive physical examinations, and compiles patient medical data, including health history and results of physical examination and creates encounter documentation within electronic medical record according to the policies and procedures of Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat.
* Consults with physicians on patient problems and interpretation of policies to ensure patient needs are met.
* Diagnose and treat illnesses and patient injuries.
* Orders and interprets laboratory and radiographic studies.
* Prescribes medication as needed.
* Educate and counsel patients regarding healthcare needs.
* Performs minor surgical procedures.
* Conducts allergy, consultations, research and drug studies.
* Facilitates patient referrals to the appropriate physician for care
* Provides weekend and holiday triage call
Education and/ or Experience:
Must have a Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year College or University; must be a Graduate of an accredited physician assistant program. Must meet any state requirements pertaining to a physician assistant. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Certificates and License: Must meet any state requirements pertaining to a physician assistant. Must meet requirements to obtain hospital privileges at local hospitals.
We are Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A. (CEENTA), the region's premier eye, ear, nose, and throat care provider for adults and pediatric patients for more than 90 years.
As the largest multi-specialty practice on the East Coast — with 18 locations throughout North and South Carolina, over 130 providers offering comprehensive adult and pediatric care, and a full list of ancillary departments and services — we strive to hire the best staff possible to take excellent care of our patients.
CEENTA has earned some of the most prestigious workplace awards, including being named one of North Carolina's Best Places to Work, one of Charlotte's Most Family Friendly Companies, and one of the Healthiest Employers in the greater Charlotte NC area.