Do you want to work for one of the Carolinas' most respected medical practices? Are you looking for not just a job, but a career? We are looking for you.
We are Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A. (CEENTA), the region's premier eye, ear, nose, and throat care provider for adults and pediatric patients for more than 90 years, and we are looking to add to our team. We are currently looking for a Senior Service Desk Technician the primary function would responsible for day to day Service Desk Operations and second level workstation, laptop, printer, and general data support for all CEENTA locations. The position is full time and located in our McAlpine office, located off Monroe Road in Charlotte , NC working with office closely with the IT team and will report directly to the Chief Information Officer.
CEENTA has earned some of the most prestigious workplace awards, including being named one of North Carolina's Best Places to Work, one of Charlotte's Most Family Friendly Companies, and one of the Healthiest Employers in the greater Charlotte NC area.
The ideal candidate should be professional, detail-oriented, and love being a part of a team focused on providing excellent services for our company with a firm grasp of PC hardware, desktop OS, and major office productivity applications. As the lead for our Service Desk, candidates should have a "can do and will do" attitude, demonstrate the ability to contribute positively to the team and ability to communicate with end-users effectively to assist in solving problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Microsoft Office PC troubleshooting including set up
* PC addsmoves
* Active Directory and Antivirus administration
* PC Image builds and printer maintenance and additions
* Documentation and Workstation Inventory
* Remote PC troubleshooting
* Support basic Citrix Published Application connectivity support and workstation LAN connectivity support
* Support of all remote site workstations and Cisco IP Telephony environment
* Travel to remote locations required during the business day
Education and/ or Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
* Proven experience in development of medium to large complex network projects and designs.
* Three to six years of successful relevant job experience including experience managing others.
Skills and Abilities:
* Strong understanding of PC hardware, Microsoft Office and Printer Management
* Windows desktop OS troubleshooting
* Independent problem-solving, self-directed with ability to lead others in a supportive team environment.
* Solid IP Telephony knowledge and skills
* Strong documentation skills to properly communicate processes and procedures.
* Strong grasp of networking concepts and technologies and security fundamentals
* Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
Certificates and License:
* MFG hardware certification strongly preferred
* MCP certification strongly preferred
As the largest multi-specialty practice on the East Coast - with 18 locations throughout North and South Carolina, over 130 providers offering comprehensive adult and pediatric care, and a full list of ancillary departments and services - we strive to hire the best staff possible to take excellent care of our patients and provide a competitive compensation package including medical insurance coverage on the first day of employment.