We are in search of an Epic Ambulatory Quality Reporting Analyst to join our team to assist with Ambulatory optimization. This position will be located with a client based in the Northern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- EpicCare Ambulatory certification and prior experience working with quality measures
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Epic implementations
- Must be familiar with Epic reports and Epic documentation tools used to populate report data; must have experience setting up and adjusting BPAs (Best Practice Advisories)
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.