We are in search of an Epic Ambulatory Analyst to join our team to participate in an assessment. This position will be located with a client based in the Northern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have strong understanding of Epic Ambulatory clinical workflows
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Epic implementations
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience implementing Epic Ambulatory
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.