Do you want to work for one of the Carolinas' most respected medical practices? Are you looking for not just a job, but a career? We are looking for you.
Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Associates, PA (CEENTA), the region's premier eye, ear, nose and throat care provider for adults and pediatric patients for more than 90 years is looking to add to their IT team. We are currently looking for a Network Administrator. The position is Full Time located in our McAlpine office off Monroe Road in Charlotte NC.
CEENTA has been recognized and awarded some of the most prestigious work place awards including being named, one of North Carolina's Best Places to Work, one of Charlotte's Most Family Friendly Companies and Healthiest Employers in the greater Charlotte NC area. The ideal candidate should be professional; detail oriented and love being a part of a team focused on providing excellent services for our company. Ideal candidates would have a "can do and will do" attitude and demonstrate the ability to contribute positively to the team.
* Ensures network connectivity throughout CEENTS's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations and best practices.
* Maintains network by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
* Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
* Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
* Maintains wireless devices, networked printers; installs and the configures VPN solutions and other networking devices.
* Installs, maintains and supports all Microsoft Windows operating systems in a networked environment that includes servers and workstations.
* Provides software application support for all programs utilized by staff, such as Exchange, Citrix, Virus Protection, Microsoft Office, and other various software programs as needed.
* Installs and troubleshoots network hardware including servers running Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, print servers, web servers and backup solutions, as well as additional server hardware including various Cisco routers, switches, firewalls and intrusion detection devices.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Education and/ or Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience in a multi-site, professional services firm supporting non-technical users. Proven experience in development of medium to large complex network projects and designs.
Certificates and License:
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified
Network Administration (CCNA).
Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Associates offers a competitive benefits package including medical insurance coverage on the first day of employment. Join our team to provide excellent patient care!