Business Analyst, EHR|
View Company Profile
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Nov 08, 2017
||Contract to hire
||US - Florida - Plantation
||- n/a -
IT Business Analyst (EHR Implementation Experience)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research latest technology, industry process standards and accepted best practices in preparation for requirements gathering with business stakeholders.
• Partner with internal subject matter experts to elicit requirements that best meet business needs and properly document business, user, functional, and non-functional requirements.
• Publish meeting notes to summarize and communicate the project.
• Partner with IT and business teams, and follow through with problem resolution.
• Work with business and technical teams to discuss functional design concepts.
• Work with project team to ensure requirements are accurate, clear and understood.
• Participant in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Produce professional quality work products such as process flows, use cases, screen mock-ups, business requirements and functional specifications.
• Demonstrate the ability to learn new techniques and adapt to using the tools aligned with the organization, i.e. Kaizen Tools.
• Help define acceptance test objectives; assist in system and integration testing.
• Work with end-User during User Acceptance Testing.
• Assist in evaluating software change requests, determine business need or conduct root cause analysis.
• Participate and promote a knowledge-sharing environment.
• Provide timely, comprehensive verbal and written status reports.
• ***Potential of 50% or more travel required in 2018***
• Experience with System Development Lifecycle methodologies (SDLC).
• Familiarity with multiple software development disciplines.
• Experience documenting detailed requirements, design documents, and workflows
• 3-5 years of Business Analyst experience.
• Ability to verify integrity of all application changes
• Challenge traditional thinking and suggest innovative and new solutions
• Demonstrate leadership ability and act as a role model through actions and demeanor.
• Quickly understand business processes and the underlying business need filled by the process.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate with all levels of management and team members.
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of work initiatives and require little guidance.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and 3 or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of the Healthcare a plus.
• Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio and Outlook
• Must understand and follow the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)