Clinical Systems Analyst
• Initiates contact with Medical Directors to facilitate the analysis and workflow plan for each practice and evaluate each locations requirements. Assists directly with the training team to successfully integrate the practice to the organization which may include hands on evaluations, training support and follow up analysis.
• Expedites all incoming questions/problems generated by the physicians regarding information systems and facilitates resolution in an efficient and timely manner if unable to complete by the support team contributing at a tier 2-3 level.
• Responsible for on-site visits to facilitate installation of the clinical information system, providing educational in-services to Physicians, NNP's, Hospital Associates, Data Entry Staff and Residents. This will include both classroom setting sessions and one on one with all individual practice employees.
• Responsible for follow-up visits to the clinical information system sites to provide feedback that is measurable and quantifiable. Determining workflow improvements in order to improve efficiencies to the practice.
• Provides ongoing education through E-mail, follow-up phone calls, educational handouts, and web demo’s as needed to provide updates to the practices on a regular basis.
• Must be available via phone for assisting Clinicians after hours ensuring 24-hour support as needed.
• Tests and evaluates all new versions of the entire suite of systems before implementation at beta sites in conjunction with the user testing team. This will include practice involvement to ensure successful upgrades to the application.
• Coordinates with the support team as required keeping site specific information current, accurate and standardized amongst facilities.
• Reviews and evaluates each facility's data input based on monitoring tools in order to provide feedback to Clinicians.
• Must have working knowledge of hospital interfaces as to assist the interface manager with issues arising from four different interfaces.
• Must have a working knowledge of the Meaningful Use initiatives to assist with the project to ensure all data is available from system driven reporting.
• Assist with the ICD-10, Snomed CT initiative for Cardiology/MFM specialty.
• Collaborates with all departments to resolve issues in a professional and timely manner.
• Provides prompt, courteous, professional and accurate information in all communications in dealing with physicians and other departments.
• Demonstrates a commitment to department objectives through consistent patterns of work behavior and positive representation to the practice, internally to the corporate departments and peers.
• Responds to the department needs by accepting additional assignments, which may or may not be related to the job's primary responsibilities to ensure the continuity of department services.
• Responsible for following all facility, organization and department precautions and procedures in the performance of all job duties to ensure a safe work environment for self and others.
• Maintains up to date compliance training as required.
• Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Work, Project), Visio, Email and Windows.
Clinical experience in implementation of systems in office based practice setting. Current health care licensure. (RN or NNP)
• Master’s degree preferred with experience in implementation of systems in an office based practice.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years clinical and implementation in healthcare
• Must have a minimum of 8 years clinical/training experience in office based practice.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer literacy including Microsoft Office with training and implementation background.
• Ideal candidate with hold10 years of experience with clinical data system implementation in office based practices.