Do you want to work for one of the Carolinas' most respected medical practices?
Are you looking for not just a job, but a career?
We are looking for you.
We are Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A. (CEENTA), the region's premier eye, ear, nose, and throat care provider for adults and pediatric patients for more than 90 years, and we are looking to add to our team. We are currently looking for a IT Project Manager who will coordinate internal (CEENTA) resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects and be responsible for ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
This is a fulltime position and will be located in our McAlpine office (located off Monroe Rd. in Charlotte, NC) and will have the opportunity to work remotely.
As the largest multi-specialty practice on the East Coast - with 18 locations throughout North and South Carolina, over 130 providers offering comprehensive adult and pediatric care, and a full list of ancillary departments and services - we strive to hire the best staff possible to take excellent care of our patients. CEENTA has earned some of the most prestigious workplace awards, including being named one of North Carolina's Best Places to Work, one of Charlotte's Most Family Friendly Companies, and one of the Healthiest Employers in the greater Charlotte NC area.
Scope of Position:
* Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
* Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Ensure resource availability and allocation
* Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
* Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
* Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
* Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
* Report and escalate to management as needed
* Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks
* Perform a formal project closure and communicate lessons learned to leadership
* Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Coaches employees/staff as required to assist with milestones/deadlines
* Educational background preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
Education and/ or Experience:
* Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred. 3-5 years of project management experience in a medium sized healthcare setting. PMP Certification required.
Skills and Abilities:
* Project management best business practices
* BMC TrackIt! Ticketing system
* Microsoft Project, Excel, Word & Outlook