This is NOT a job posting! This is a career posting!
Stop traveling as a Consultant - Enjoy a Work Life Balance!
Want to start a career projected to be one of the hottest growing jobs in the United States?
Interested in receiving FREE training for one the hottest requested certifications in the country!
Since 1923, Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Associates (CEENTA) has provided excellent care to our patients in the Charlotte metro area. In 2017, facilitated a great renovation to improve our ability to provide our patient the optimal in care and by revolutionizing the way we manage their healthcare record needs by implementing Epic.
We are looking for a Full Time Report Writer to work out of our McAlpine office (in Charlotte , NC) and will have the opportunity to work remotely.
CEENTA offers more than just a job. Join us and take advantage of our comprehensive compensation and benefits package along with opportunities to continue to grow and gain advanced certification while working in a family friendly work environment.
CEENTA offers medical coverage on the first day of employment and dental, STD, LTD and 401(k) with an employer match of the first day of the month following employment!
Scope of the Position
* Develop reports to meet business needs within the context of workflows and applications, ensuring careful analysis with the end-users of the reports to understand the reporting need.
* Validate the report and communication with the end-user to make sure they know how to access the requested report while working with the application experts to ensure quality development and testing of reports.
* Creates complex operational and project-related reports including analysis, design, documentation, versioning development, configuration, testing, implementation and ongoing support for Epic Clarity and Chronicles reports. Uses tools such as Reporting Workbench, Crystal Reports, T-SQL, and Business Objects Enterprise.
* Maintain data integrity and the ongoing quality control of delivered reports. Validates system build/reports designs and performs audit and report findings of security and data controls.
* Create reports to meet business needs within the context of new workflows and applications.
* Ensure careful analysis with the end-users of the reports to understand the reporting need.
* Establish process to understand how workflows may affect the data to be reported.
* Validate reports, and communicate with the end-user to make sure they know how to access the requested report.
* Work with application experts to ensure quality development and testing of reports.
* Establish a plan for how each end-user is going to receive or access the reports needed.
* Ensure extracts and loads from Hyperspace are running error free.
* Ensure report distribution plans are defined and in place.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate degree from a recognized college or university in Information Systems or Computer Science or current Epic reporting certification required; Bachelor degree preferred. Healthcare experience in a clinical, administrative and/or financial department is preferred. Must pass Epic examinations and complete all training projects to satisfactory level within 4 months of hire.
Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to gain an in-depth understanding of the Epic data model and determine data structures that benefits the entire reporting environment.
* Must be proficient working with technology and Microsoft Office products to create teaching, learning, and documentation materials.
* Extensive knowledge of reporting programs and tools needed for reports creation and maintenance including Epic Reporting Workbench, Epic Clarity, Chronicles, Excel, T-SQL and Crystal Reporting writing will be utilized on the Reporting Team.
* Posse an understanding of computer system capabilities to address process requirements.
* Strong problem solving and communication skills, both written and oral.
* Excellent organization skills.
* Ability to translate end-user requirements into functional and well-designed reports.
* Experience in report writing and utilizing tools similar to Crystal Reports and MS-Access is required.
* Must be able to manage multiple priorities while functioning in a wide range of administrative, management and patient care environments.
* Ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, maintain issues lists, and manage a project plan.
* Ability to adapt to a changing environment, problem solve and develop solutions.