We are in search of an Epic HIM Analyst to join our team to participate in an Epic implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Northern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ideal candidate is certified in all HIM modules, with particularly strong experience in Deficiency Tracking and Release of Information
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Epic implementations
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience implementing Epic HIM modules
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.