Seeking EPIC Professional Billing Trainer
Do you have experience training?
Do you have experience working in a medical business office??
Want to get Epic certified or further your certifications?
Do you want to work for one of the Carolinas' most respected medical practices? Are you looking for not just a job, but a career? We are looking for you.
We are Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A. (CEENTA), the region's premier eye, ear, nose, and throat care provider for adults and pediatric patients for more than 90 years, and we are looking to add to our team. We are currently looking for a Epic Trainer - Professional Billing . The position is Full Time and located in our McAlpine office off Monroe Road in Charlotte, NC.
As the largest multi-specialty practice on the East Coast - with 18 locations throughout North and South Carolina, over 130 providers offering comprehensive adult and pediatric care, and a full list of ancillary departments and services - we strive to hire the best staff possible to take excellent care of our patients.
CEENTA has earned some of the most prestigious workplace awards, including being named one of North Carolina's Best Places to Work, one of Charlotte's Most Family Friendly Companies, and one of the Healthiest Employers in the greater Charlotte NC area.
The ideal candidate should be professional; detail oriented and love being a part of a team focused on providing excellent services for our company. Candidates would have a "can do and will do" attitude and demonstrate the ability to contribute positively to the team.
Summary of the position:
Coordinates and manages all systems training within a specialized application area and provides operational oversight to determine training needs by analyzing and evaluating current work strategies and identifying opportunities to optimize the system with more efficient workflows and additional training. High focus on Resolute or Professional Billing application. Provide new employee training utilizing approved curriculum and materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide Instructor Led Training and testing for all endusers.
* Participate in the quality improvement process discussions to offer solutions to workflow challenges.
* Cross-coordinates the design of future-state workflows with other interdisciplinary teams, both clinical and revenue cycle.
* With application analysts, document and implement future-state workflows consistent with clinical/business / finance / revenue cycle best practices and system functionality.
* Maintain up to date and accurate curriculum, lessons and approved training materials.
* Participate in testing and workflow validation of system modifications before implementing into production environment
* Build, test, and maintain the training environment
* Maintain policy and procedure documentation
* Maintains compliance of workflows and processes.
* Travel to clinic sites on an as needed basis
* Coordinate/Schedule training events
* Appropriately escalate training issues to Training Manager and/ or Project Director
* Participates in Go-Live and Post-Live training tasks and activities
CEENTA offers more than just a job. Join us and take advantage of our comprehensive compensation and benefits package along with opportunities to continue to grow and gain advanced certification while working in a family friendly work environment.
CEENTA offers medical coverage on the first day of employment and dental, STD, LTD and 401(k) with an employer match of the first day of the month following employment!
* A minimum of 3 years of healthcare experience required, with working knowledge of our current medical records system preferred.
* Preferred Bachelor's degree or Associates' degree or the completion of two years of study in an accredited college or university required.
* Preference given to applicant with previous experience with training adult learners.
Skills and Abilities:
* Network computer software applications, practice management software and applicable electronic medical record software.
* Strong project management and organizational skills.
* Resolute or Professional Billing application
* Ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, maintain issues lists, and manage a project plan.
* Ability to develop a detailed understanding of workflows and system configuration
* Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Strong investigative ability to troubleshoot end user issues
* Supportive communication style to provide hands on support to system end users with learned application knowledge and document project issues for optimization purposes
* Demonstrate strong belief in the value of the Epic install
Certificates and License:
Epic Certification IS preferred, or employee will be required to obtain Epic certification within first 6 months of employment. Company will cover all costs related to training including travel and accommodations upon signature of intent.