Do you want to work for one of the Carolinas' most respected medical practices? Are you looking for not just a job, but a career? We are looking for you.
We are Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A. (CEENTA), the region's premier eye, ear, nose, and throat care provider for adults and pediatric patients for more than 90 years, and we are looking to add to our team. We are currently looking for a Systems Administrator, who will function as the primary staff member responsible for the design, installations , administration, and optimization of company servers and related components to achieve high performance of the various business applications supported by tuning the servers as necessary.
The position is full time and located in our McAlpine office working with office closely with the Epic Report Developers, Compliance Director, Epic Training Team and Practice Managers to ensure that the organization is able to track overall performance under the different regulatory programs. .
As the largest multi-specialty practice on the East Coast - with 18 locations throughout North and South Carolina, over 130 providers offering comprehensive adult and pediatric care, and a full list of ancillary departments and services - we strive to hire the best staff possible to take excellent care of our patients.
CEENTA has earned some of the most prestigious workplace awards, including being named one of North Carolina's Best Places to Work, one of Charlotte's Most Family Friendly Companies, and one of the Healthiest Employers in the greater Charlotte NC area.
The ideal candidate should be professional, detail-oriented, and love being a part of a team focused on providing excellent services for our company. Candidates would have a "can do and will do" attitude and demonstrate the ability to contribute positively to the team.
Scope of Position:
* Application installations and working with internal support team and application owners.
* Provide third tier technical support to both IT and enterprise customers.
* Citrix system updates and configuration changes to the Citrix Application as well as the server OS.
* Identification and resolution of individual and system issues which result in or potentially result in disruption to services provided.
* Other duties will include application installations and some system configuration verification.
* Successful candidate with also be responsible for applying appropriate security to systems, documenting the configuration of the system, troubleshooting any reported problems, and system performance tuning.
* Participate in internal and external projects, reactive and proactive maintenance, sustaining, and break-fix activities.
* Participation in on-call rotation. Ability to respond to on-call requests within the on-call response guidelines.
* Understand and operate within company policies and procedures.
* Participate in cross training and mentoring as necessary to facilitate communication, career development, and system coverage.
* Project participation will range from small to large in scope.
* Perform software installations and upgrades during weekend maintenance window.
* Experience with Cisco UCS or other server blade technologies
* Experience with Citrix Netscalers and PVS added into the Citrix portion
* 5+ years experience with Citrix Presentation Server 4 and above, preference towards Presentation Server 4.5 and/or XENAPP 6.5, XENAPP 7.6 experience
* 5+ years experience Citrix Web Interface, Monitoring Tools (Citrix Edgesight), and Remote Access
* 5+ years experience with application installation and how it interacts with the Citrix
* 5+ years experience with VMware Vsphere 5.0, 5.5 and 6.0
* Application (registry, file system, etc).
* Experience with Epic EMR and/or ECSA Certification highly preferred
Skills and Abilities:
* Analysis - Demonstrates the ability to provide a general analysis of a problem or situation.
* Cooperation - Recognizes that individual goals contribute toward accomplishing team outcomes.
* Coordinating - Demonstrates the ability to circulate information through the proper channels.
* Customer Service Orientation - Generally applies fundamental service techniques and adheres to proper customer procedures when interacting with customers.
* Dependability - Demonstrates the ability to follow through with work assignments and support management's policies and procedures.
* Judgment - Demonstrates the ability to base decisions on factual information and sound logic.
* Planning - Develops plans that are aligned with corporate policies and budgets.
* Relationships - Displays a compassionate attitude toward the needs of others.
* Windows Server 2008 32 bit and 64 bit and above preference towards Windows Server 2012 - strongly preferred.
* Wide range trouble shooting skills involving, Active Directory, storage, security, DNS/DHCP, DFS, printers, etc.
* Experience using Citrix with both engineers and engineering applications.
* Experience with Vmware; Vsphere or other hypervisor and desktop provisioning.
* Experience with Blade or Rack mounted workstations.
* Experience with other remote protocols (i.e.: RGS, PCOIP).
* Experience managing Exchange environments
* Experience with EMC Isilon, XtremIO and Unity storage arrays
* Experience with EMC Recoverpoint and Avamar as recovery/backup solutions
Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A. offers a competitive benefits package including medical insurance coverage on the first day of employment. Join our team to provide excellent patient care!