HealthTECH Resources has urgent need for an Epic Cadence/Prelude Consultant for a short-term contract project at a renowned healthcare organization in AZ.
About the Epic Cadence/Prelude Consultant Opportunity:
Our client's IT Business Applications & Solutions team is seeking an immediate, short-term Epic Cadence/Prelude (Patient Access) Consultant.
This is an estimated 90 days contract with a start date ASAP. Up to 20% remote work per week allowed (4 days onsite, 1 day remote).
The skill set/role needed is identified below.
- REQUIRED - Epic Cadence certification with the following specific experience:
- Decision Tree build experience
- Advanced Visit Types experience
- Recurring Appointment experience
- REQUIRED - Epic Prelude certification with the following specific experience:
- Series account experience
- HAR Advisor
- Registration Confirmation and Rule build
- REQUIRED - RTE build Knowledge:
- Copay Mapping
- Plan Mapping
Why work here?
- They transform the lives of passionate professionals like you by offering opportunities for growth and providing you with the support you need to live well, be healthy, continue learning, develop skills, and grow professionally.
- They foster a collaborative and compassionate team ethos to create an atmosphere of excellence, respect, education, and leadership.
- Competitive wages, medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement system plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement, plus generous PTO and 10 holidays per year.