We are in search of a Cerner Ambulatory Lead to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid Cerner Ambulatory knowledge; previous build/design experience
- Able to lead team of builders and serve as Cerner liaison to Ambulatory practices
- Able to coordinate with Ambulatory executive practice directors, manage physician relationships
- Able to provide demos of Cerner functionality to physicians; also able to guide the implementation strategically, offering troubleshooting/consulting assistance on design/build
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.