Epic Hospital Billing Analyst|
HealthTECH Resources, Inc.
View Company Profile
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Apr 19, 2018
||US - Arizona - Phoenix
||- n/a -
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Hospital Billing Analyst for a direct hire, FTE position at a renowned healthcare organization in AZ.
What are the duties of this Epic Hospital Billing Analyst job?
- You will be responsible for the design, development, integration and maintenance for internal and external websites and web-based applications.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and workload for assigned area of website development and support.
- Participate in product development, requirements analysis, design and technical management.
- Note: we are only interested in candidates at this time that can commit to being hired into a permanent position for full-time, onsite work. This will require being local to, or relocation to, Phoenix, AZ.
What qualifications will the ideal candidate have?
- Epic Certified Hospital Billing Administrator
- HB Administrator: minimum 3 years of experience in building and maintaining. Level of knowledge must be high with little to no assistance needed.
- Experience with the following desired:
- Account Workqueues
- Charge Review Workqueues
- Claim Edit Workqueues
- System Actions
- Stop Bills/DNBs
- Smart Text Letters/Phrases
- General Ledger mapping
- Reporting Workbench
- Extract Framework
- Testing: Application & Integrated
Why work here?
- They transform the lives of passionate professionals like you by offering opportunities for growth and providing you with the support you need to live well, be healthy, continue learning, develop skills, and grow professionally.
- They foster a collaborative and compassionate team ethos to create an atmosphere of excellence, respect, education, and leadership.
- Competitive wages, medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement system plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement, plus generous PTO and 10 holidays per year.