We are in search of an Epic OpTime/Anesthesia Analyst to join our team to participate in the requirements gathering, building, troubleshooting, and testing for an upcoming Epic implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Epic OpTime/Anesthesia certification
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Epic implementations
- Hands-on Analyst with recent ground-up implementation experience
- Balanced strength across both modules preferred
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written