Our client, a prominent healthcare system in California, is seeking an Epic Ambulatory Application Manager/Lead Analyst.
They are located in a beautiful area near the beaches with surprisingly good housing options. A full and comprehensive relocation package is included.
This is one of our favorite clients because every person who is considered and/or hired comes away incredibly impressed with their team and how great they are to their employees. You will see what I am talking about!
The Application Manager/Lead Analyst functions as the primary expert for the application and oversees the work activities of the build team. Working in conjunction with the Director, the Application Manager/Lead Analyst defines objectives and manages the configuration, build, implementation, support, maintenance, and optimization of the application. Responsible for planning, structuring, and monitoring system implementation, as well as testing and change control procedures. Takes direction from, and collaborates with the Director on work priorities and manages the resolution of escalated issues. The Application Manager/Lead Analyst partners with subject matter experts and other teams to ensure build consistency and a successful end-to-end patient-centric workflow. Identifies and plans appropriate training for team members and leads the team in attaining a high level of application knowledge.
Application Portfolio: EpicCare Ambulatory, Phoenix, Nurse Triage, and Bones
- Epic Certifications: EpicCare Ambulatory required; additional certifications that would be a plus: Cadence, Phoenix, Order Transmittal, SmartForms, Kaleidoscope, Bones.
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare information technology, computer science, or related area, and/or equivalent combination of experience/training.
- Demonstrated proficiency with information systems technology, which also includes Microsoft Office Suite, email, intranet, internet, and other systems.
- Must possess strong technical experience and background working with Epic.
- Experience leading large and complex projects.
- Experience mentoring staff in both technical and business related matters, including providing regular feedback and completing performance reviews.
- Demonstrated skill in system workflow and business process flow analysis and design.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a healthcare related organization.
- Management or Team Lead experience required.
- Broad, in-depth knowledge of multiple areas of focus in application specialty areas. Knowledge of systems and functions, including design, development, implementation, user support and training, maintenance, quality assurance, and system testing and evaluation. Proven ability to quickly learn about new specialties, workflows, or modules.
- Ability to research, organize, analyze, and synthesize data to support effective decision making. Ability to coach team members in these skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have a knack for probing for information, in order to fully understand the underlying needs that influence how a system should be configured/ organized.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple and competing tasks, appropriately delegate and track work, and hold individuals accountable for work tasks.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player and work with people of all backgrounds, at all levels.
- Effective leadership skills and strong customer service orientation.
-` Ability to work independently and meet deadlines without reminders.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to convey technical information to all levels of application users in a specific, clear, and concise manner.
- Ability to remain calm in difficult and stressful situations. Must be able to recognize problems, evaluate, and refer to the appropriate channels for action.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to coach and support direct reports as well as peers.
Full relocation package, outstanding salary and benefits, wonderful people, beautiful location, and an enjoyable work/life balance. Join a great team! Enjoy your job!!!