Are you looking for a new career with Epic? Come join Lee Health where we are just minutes away from some of the nation's top-rated beaches! Our great work environment, team atmosphere and work-life balance makes this a great place to start your new career.
We are looking for an experienced AND Certified EpicCare Ambulatory Analysts to join our EpicCare implementation team. This candidate should have previous project lead/management experience, EpicCare Ambulatory Certification and prior EpicCare Ambulatory Build/Implementation experience.
The Epic Ambulatory Business Systems Analyst - Project Coordinator functions as an internal consultant, resource person, and teacher to all levels of personnel, customer groups and volunteers in accordance with the philosophy and objectives of Lee Health and the information systems department. This position will lead business process analyses, needs assessment and cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Organizes, directs and develops project team resources in order to effectively meet project commitments and business objectives. The successful candidate should have a strong technical background in EpicCare Ambulatory build, support, and testing. The Project Coordinator independently leads and coordinates medium and small projects responsible for managing and meeting project timeline, budget and quality parameters.
- Bachelor's Degree is required (willing to substitute at least 3 years of directly applicable experience in lieu of a degree)
- Minimal 3 years of directly applicable experience in an Information Systems or Clinical Setting is required
- Epic Ambulatory experience and certification is required
- Epic Ambulatory build/implementation experience is required
- Experience or Ability to lead and coordinate medium sized projects is required