Are you looking for a new career with Epic? Come join Lee Health where we are just minutes away from some of the nation's top-rated beaches! Our great work environment, team atmosphere and work-life balance makes this a great place to start your new career.
We are looking an Epic Certified MyChart Analyst with previous experience in Epic MyChart build, support, implementation and optimization experience. This person will be working on new system build, support, upgrades, optimizations, troubleshooting, etc.
The Epic MyChart Business Systems Analyst functions as an internal consultant, resource person, and teacher to all levels of personnel, customer groups and volunteers in accordance with the philosophy and objectives of Lee Health and the information systems department. This position will partake in process analyses, needs assessment and cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Organizes, directs and develops project team resources in order to effectively meet project commitments and business objectives. The successful candidate should have a strong technical background in MyChart build, support, and testing..
- Bachelor's Degree required (or 3 years of applicable experience in lieu of degree)
- Minimum of 3 years of healthcare and/or IT experience required
- Epic MyChart build, support, troubleshooting and optimization experience required
- Epic MyChart Certification Or Proficiency required
- Project Management experience in leading small to medium sized projects preferred
- MyChart Web Server experience preferred
- MyChart Mobile App experience preferred
- Epic Care Everywhere experience preferred
- Telemedicine experience preferred