Are you looking to advance your career while enjoying the beautiful gulf coast beaches of Southwest Florida? Lee Health has the position for you!
We are looking for someone with experience implementing and supporting Infor Lawson GHR and HCM applications, IPA Frameworks and Project Lead experience.
The Business Systems Analyst/Project Coordinator (BSA/PC) - Human Capital Management (HCM) focus will serve the Payroll/Benefits/Records information technology needs for the health system. The BSA/PC will, in collaboration with the operational stakeholders, conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and options analyses weighing pros/cons/implications to drive consensus to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. The BSA/PC will have experience in, lead and perform the duties associated with the analysis, design, build, testing, training, go live and production support of the Human Capital Management systems and processes. A solid technical and application understanding/aptitude of the Infor Lawson HCM applications is critical for this role as is an understanding of the complex workflow/data handling needs associated with Payroll/Benefits/Records. The BSA/PC will serve as the primary support role for the HCM portion of the Infor Lawson ERP suite.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with very strong organizational, problem solving and follow through skills with attention to detail and precision. The position will require strong communication and collaboration skills in working with leadership and staff levels.
- Bachelor's degree required (or minimum of 3 years directly applicable experience in lieu of a degree)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience required in implementing and supporting Infor Lawson Global Human Resources(GHR), preferably experience with version 11
- Experience and familiarity with the design and understanding of automated business processes using Infor Process Automation (IPA) framework required
- Practical experience in the functional/operational knowledge and workflow in a healthcare setting strongly preferred.
- Project lead experience required.