We are looking for a Infor Lawson Analyst with experience in GHR, Infor Process Automation (IPA), and S3/Landmark Applications.
The Infor Lawson Programmer Analyst will serve as a technical programming expert for the Infor Lawson environment. This role will perform business and workflow requirements analysis and design, build and implement solutions to meet the business needs of the healthcare organization utilizing the Infor Lawson Process Flow automation tools. This position will have a primary focus around supporting/implementing Infor Lawson GHR. Other areas of focus may also include Report Writing (Crystal Reports), LBI (Lawson Business Intelligence), and user management for the Infor Lawson suite, interfaces, and conversions.
- Analysis of Lee Health business processes
- Designing and building automated business processes using Infor Process Automation (IPA) framework
- Performs duties including IPA administration and technical configuration management of core Infor Lawson and third party products
- Troubleshoot Infor Lawson problems and work within Infor/Lawson and ERP team standards and guidelines
- Review system configuration and design options in order to make appropriate recommendations for system maintenance requests
- Provide operational support including after hours and on-call for system maintenance and operations
- Bachelor's Degree required (or at least 3 years of directly applicable experience in lieu of a degree)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in implementing and supporting Infor Lawson Global HR (GHR) required
- Infor Lawson GHR experience required
- Experience in the functional/operational knowledge and workflow in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Prior experience with Infor Process Automation tools preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Lawson S3 and Landmark Applications and work flows preferred
- Demonstrated experience with IPA/Process flow, UNIX shell and Perl scripting, 4GL programming (working knowledge) preferred