We are in search of an Epic OpTime/Anesthesia Analyst to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Northern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ideal candidate excels with soft skills, is easy to work with, and has a tactful nature when collaborating on needed system improvements
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Epic implementations
- OpTime/Anesthesia certification
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.