We are in search of a Cerner Ambulatory Clinical Lead to join our team to lead an upcoming Cerner Millennium Ambulatory Solution implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Extensive Cerner Ambulatory experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience working on large Cerner implementations
- Able to serve as Lead over teams reporting to Program Director and work side by side with internal IT resources to mentor and guide
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.