We are in search of a Cerner Charge Services Analyst to join our team to assist with a post-live Cerner implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Cerner implementations
- Able to help troubleshoot build issues related to charge services workflow and implement approved changes
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.