We are in search of a Cerner Patient Access SME to join our team to participate in an upcoming Cerner Community Works implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong Cerner Patient Access Lead/Analyst; Community Works experience not required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Cerner implementations
- Able to complete DCWs, drive workflow change decisions, etc.; able to help navigate from current to future state
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.