We are in search of a Cerner Ambulatory Analyst to join our team to assist with the rollout of Cerner Ambulatory to new clinics. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experienced with Ambulatory workflow analysis, configuring PowerForms, order build, leading testing events and managing go-lives
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Cerner implementations
- Charge build experience a bonus
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.