Warbird Consulting Partners seeks an experienced McKesson Star Subject Matter Expert Consultant to assist a client in the Southeast during an implementation to a new EMR. This is support for the McKesson current system and assisting the current hospital with questions. The design and build process is already done. This position has high exposure and requires a professional and articulate individual to consult with hospital leadership regarding revenue matters.
Warbird engages talent and expertise across all of our practice areas and assembles experienced teams to solve a wide range of complex, pressing Accounting and Finance issues. Our consultants typically have 15-25 years plus of industry experience and know firsthand the daily challenges our clients encounter. We fit our consultants' skills to the needs of our clients to ensure a successful experience for all.
- Responsible for the support of the current system as a new system is implemented
- Serve as resource for faculty regarding McKesson Star content and requirements
- Provide application support to the team and others as needed
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business, Economics, Healthcare or related field
- 5+ years to include possible consulting in EMR or McKesson Star or project experience
Ability to travel and be on site Monday - Thursday weekly to the Southeast. Project is expected to be +9-12 months in length-throughout the full Cerner implementation.
Warbird is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion, LGBT or other legally protected status. E-Verify - Warbird participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program.