Warbird seeks an Interim GE Centricity Consultant for a project in Tennessee. This project will assist with a system migration to a hosted environment and moving to a Linux operating system at the same time. This project will last a MINIMUM OF ONE YEAR.
Warbird engages talent and expertise across all of our practice areas and assembles experienced teams to solve a wide range of complex, pressing accounting and finance issues. Our consultants typically have 15-25 years plus of industry experience and know firsthand the daily challenges our clients encounter. We fit our consultants' skills to the needs of our clients to ensure a successful experience for all. If you're ready to take on the challenge, then let us help.
- Document current and proposed clinical workflows
- Analyze, evaluate and make recommendations for options in the use of Centricity EMR
- Assist in testing and QA the system to Linux operating system
- Facilitate the management of user expectations
- Work with the clinical, billing, I.T., and other staff to ensure best practices are being used.
- Support all users of application systems, timely implementation of an ongoing maintenance of applications, and provide the opportunity for enhanced user productivity
- Work with project leadership and end-users to develop and complete implementation project tasks and deliver training courses
- Bachelor's degree in CIS, IT, or related field.
- +5 years in GE Centricity EMR system knowledge, deep functional, and clinical informatics.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Word
- Prior consulting or Project type work experience, able to be a collaborative individual and work well with others for a common goal
- Excellent requirement gathering and communication skills.
- Creativity and analytical ability to solve problems in a variety of client situations, roles and environments
- Ability to work independently while maintaining daily contact with team resources.
Ability to travel 50%; the project will allow for a travel schedule of 2 weeks onsite and 2 remote weeks a month, Monday - Thursday to Tennessee.
E-Verify - Warbird participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program. Warbird is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.