We are in search of a Revenue Cycle Performance Improvement Consultant to join our team. This individual will be responsible for leading and delivering revenue cycle operations improvement, workflow improvement and optimization projects in complex health systems.
- Perform tasks related to the execution of a client engagement without day-to-day supervision and able to demonstrate higher levels of operating autonomy; know appropriate times to seek assistance and review of work products
- Participate in team consulting including assessment, implementation and optimization projects
- Develop and track a basic project work plan
- Strong knowledge of hospital revenue cycle operations
- Epic and/or Cerner Patient Accounting experience a plus
- Energetic, with 5-7 years of provider and consulting experience
- Big Four consulting experience preferred
- BA required, MBA preferred, PMP a plus
- Strong analytic and team consulting experience
- Excellent Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Microsoft Project skills
- Travel required, up to 80%
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.