Client is requiring prior experience in healthcare contractual systems, claim scrubbers or working with Epic systems along with requiring knowledge of revenue cycle database programming, data structure, and data sources.
This individual must have experience in database queries/management and report writing. Must possess analytical skills to collect, analyze and translate the analysis of revenue cycle data. Requires the ability to develop initiatives in innovative manner for effective resolution; to prepare and conduct effective presentations; and to coordinate activities with diverse groups and individuals.
Key Summary requirements:
- Epic Clarity Database and reporting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Access to include queries, forms and macros
- Experience in an analytical role with ability to create reports, trends and dashboards
- Advanced Excel skills
- Epic HB Billing experience
- Epic PB Billing experience
- Epic Cadence/Prelude experience
- Basic knowledge of SQL programming
Education: Requires a Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Information Systems or related field