CTG has an immediate need for a strong 3rd Party Applications Project Manager, for a 75 PERCENT (75%) remote 12 month contract. Some travel to Chattanooga, TN is required.
This position is responsible for managing the following:
- Develop 3rd Party Application Inventory
- Validate existing integration of 3rd party applications
- Identify 3rd Party Interface scope
- Develop budget for integrations
- Manage vendor relationship and contracts for 3rd party applications
- Medical device interfaces- ie, direct device management of 3rd party applications like the anesthesia machines, non-Epic application software like 3M, blood bank software integration to Beaker, cardiology modalities to Epic (cath lab equipment)
- Responsible for project planning, architecture, documentation, coordination of development/administrator personnel, coordination of technical tasks, interfacing with multiple & various parties
If you are qualified and interested, please apply onlne here. You can also contact Holly Christian at email@example.com. Please include an up to date resume when you apply. Please refer to job # 18205303 in all correspondence.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.