Qlik Administrator, Full Time, Midwest (Non-local candidates will be required to relocate for this position.)
Client is looking for an experienced Qlik Administrator to be part of their Production Support team. This candidate will share responsibility for the implementation, deployment, administration, governance and support of a large and growing Qlik enterprise environment. They are committed to the Qlik platform having implemented QlikView, Qlik Sense, and NPrinting. This resource will be provided training and certification opportunities in all areas of the Qlik platform.
- Participate in overall infrastructure design, strategy and on-going maintenance of the Qlik suite of products
- Work closely with other project teams for the deployment, configuration, system support
- Install, configure and upgrade Qlik platform components
- Analyze Windows Event logs and Qlik log files to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Identify potential solutions to maintain high-available solution
- Administer/maintain access to Qlik Management Console functions available to the users
- Pro-actively monitor the Qlik environment to ensure performance on the servers.
- Manage migration of QLIK applications between Development, QA and Production environments
- Manage and support technical changes being implemented into the environment
- Responsible for on-call support of the Qlik dashboards (24x7) on a rotating basis.
- Adhering to best practices and governance for Qlik deployments
- Assist in technical documentation development, developer guides and assist in troubleshooting
- Participate in the design reviews to ensure conformance to design/certification standards
- Maintain knowledge on the latest Qlik and other BI technology and best practices
- Develop dashboards to support the production environments.
- Work with Qlik developers and architects to determine future hardware needs.
- Helpdesk tickets resolution and communication to End users.
- Effectively communicate with client teams and internal team
- Enhance existing dashboards based on customer and internal BI needs.
- 3 – 5 years Qlik Server Administrator Experience, certification a plus
- 3 – 5 years Qlik Data (script) Developer Experience, certification a plus
- 3 – 5 years Qlik Application Developer Experience, certification a plus
- Qlik Experience with View 11 and/or 12, Sense 2.0 and up
- Experience in upgrading Qlik environments (major and minor releases)
- Demonstrable Qlik Best Practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Health Administration, Health Sciences, or other equivalent degree equivalent work experience is required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and with others
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Qlik Trainer Experience a plus
- NPrinting administration a plus
- Knowledge of Mashups a plus