Direct-hire:Senior Qlik Developer|
View Company Profile
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Jun 12, 2018
||- n/a -
||United States - Detrpit
Senior Qlik Developer, Full Time, Midwest. (Non-local candidates will have to relocate for this position.)
Client's is looking for an experienced Qlik Developer to be a part of their Enterprise Data Management (EDW) team. This candidate will share responsibility for the development, implementation, deployment, administration, governance and support of a large and growing Qlik enterprise environment. They are committed to Qlik as their analytical platform - having implemented QlikView and QlikSense dashboards with NPrinting for creating some reporting. This resource will be provided training and certification opportunities in all areas of the Qlik platform.
- Participates in the strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence applications.
- Ensures that the use of intelligence applications enhances business decision capabilities.
- Uses data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and identify the right data to be analyzed from internal and external sources, then constructs software systems to solve a variety of business problems.
- Develop enterprise applications for use in production environments with Section Access, Security Authentication & Authorization, Dynamic reduction, etc. as applicable
- Works with business analysts in finding patterns and relationships in data. Good knowledge of SQL, relational databases and Dimensional Modeling - star schemas.
- Develop complex Qlik View/Sense dashboards across various healthcare models.
- Use Qlik functions and develop optimal scripts in building the dashboards
- Apply best practices in front-end design and visualization
- Understand Qlik’s in-memory data discovery architecture and adhere to Qlik’s best-practices and standards.
- Use Set Analysis & charts and graphs to determine best one to use for a given business problem
- Create complex expressions for dynamic aggregation.
- Actions and triggers, Document Chaining & linking experience.
- Responsible for interactions with end users to gather business requirements, estimation, design, development, testing, deployment and support of Qlik applications.
- Experience working with Qlik Sense sites and the Qlik Management Console, to provide data and application governance, library maintenance, as well as user and application security.
- Participate in overall infrastructure design, strategy and on-going maintenance of the Qlik suite of products
- Identify potential solutions to maintain high-available solution.
- Manage and support technical changes being implemented into the environment.
- Assist in technical documentation development, developer guides and assist in troubleshooting.
- Participate in the design reviews to ensure conformance to design/certification standards.
- Maintain knowledge on the latest Qlik and other BI technology and best practices.
- Helpdesk tickets resolution and communication to End users.
- Effectively communicate with client teams and internal team.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Must have technical background to gather requirements from the business, make recommendations and participate in the reporting development process.
- Must be technically proficient to query data and work directly with the business to implement functional system specifications.
- Experience working with large data sets and with complex data models involving more than 10 tables.
- 6 years Qlik Developer Experience (both backend data modeling & dashboard/visualizations), Qlik certification is a plus
- 4+ years of experience with Qlik Server and Publisher
- Experience with QlikView 11 and/or 12, QlikSense 2.0 and up
- Should have implemented and be able to establish Qlik Best Practices in code development like reusable templates and performance optimization techniques
- Should have strong communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Health Administration, Health Sciences, or other equivalent degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and with others
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Experience in Healthcare data models is a huge plus
- Experience in other reporting tools – SAP Business Objects, Crystal Reports a plus
- Experience in ETL tools a plus