We are in search of a Cerner Charge Services Builder/Analyst to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experienced with build, tier maintenance, pricing tool, charge viewer setup
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Cerner implementations
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.