Top Must Haves:
1. Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
2. 10 years of combined IT and security architecture development and implementation work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments
3. Proven experience with designing and building enterprise security services such as Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management, Certificate and Key Management, Data Protection and Vulnerability Management
4. CISSP certification desired, but not required.
5. Preferred candidates will have experience with Cloud Security or Application Security.
Top Reason to Love this Job:
1. Work for a company that encourages and fosters resourcefulness, strategic thought and empowers you to make a difference in the lives our members and their communities.
2. Comprehensive suite of financial and medical benefits including Annual Performance Incentives, 401k contributions and 28 PTO days.
3. Live, work and play in either Chicago, IL or Richardson, TX (Suburb of Dallas).