"Must Have" Skills for This Job:
1. Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
2. 2-3 years experience with a top management consulting firm OR above-expectations performance in SIG Analyst role.
3. 2-3 years experience in key consulting methodologies (e.g., hypothesis driven approach) and business modeling.
4. 2-3 years experience conducting independent research and designing actionable results.
5. 2 years experience analyzing, understanding and translating business needs into business/technical requirements.
6.Understanding of key consulting methodologies and business modeling.
7. Knowledge of Health Care Reform and its impact on the industry preferred.
8. Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and supporting software in a Windows based environment, including MS Office products (Word, Excel,PowerPoint); Should be knowledgeable in the use of intranet and internet applications.
9. Heavy consulting background*
Tell Me About this Job:
1. Manage project workstreams with guidance from supervisor
2. Use hypothesis-driven approaches, and proven models and frameworks to structure analyses
3. Perform analyses and develop content to support strategic recommendations
4. Synthesize findings and translate complex analytical concepts into simplified and understandable findings/recommendations
5. Create storyboards and develop sections within a deck
6. Presents complex topics to senior audiences comfortably and effectively
7. Develop strong, cross-functional working relationships.
8. Manage successful knowledge transfer to business units to ensure proper implementation.
Top Reasons to Love this Job:
1. Ranked among 2016’s InformationWeek Elite 100
2. 2015 Digital Edge 25 honoree
3. Bonus structure available and competitive salary