We are in search of an Epic Cadence Analyst to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Midwestern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Epic Cadence certification
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Epic implementations
- Able to work through tickets and schedule build
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.